Guides, Tips & Templates:
- Preparedness Plan for Reopening Template
This template is designed to help businesses develop and implement a plan for reopening their business, ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for all workers. The template fits the potential needs of different types of businesses.
- Tips to Prepare for Reopening
Though your business may be closed, now is the time to start preparing for your next chapter. We recommend you develop a well-thought-out plan for when you can open again. While not all businesses are brick and mortar, many of these tips can be applied to your business. Focusing on the highlighted areas will help make the transition easier for you, your employees, and your customers.
- Guide to Business Resiliency in Times of Disaster
Many business owners are wondering what they can do (outside of taking on the additional debt) to help meet the challenges of COVID-19. The guide provides suggestions for cash management, pricing and cost containment, supply chain management, and marketing.
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Workplaces
On-Demand Training Videos:
- Business Reinvention Kit
- Small Business Planning for Reopening & Future Success
- Can’t Get SBA, EIDL or PPP Funding? What Other Options Do You Have?
- Navigating the Cash Flow Crunch During COVID-19
- Marketing During COVID-19
- Leading Your Remote Team During COVID-19
- Working Together Apart New Normal of Leadership and Team Behaviors
- Coronavirus Business Information & Resources
- Manage Your Business Remotely in Times of Uncertainty
- COVID-19 Tax Incentives
- Financial Tips for Post-COVID-19
- Restaurants in the New Normal
- Preparing to Re-Open – Business Assistance from the Florida SBDC Network, Small Biz Florida – Ep. 14
Small Biz Florida host Tom Kindred speaks with Dianne Gross, Florida SBDC Network Communications Specialist, about the organization’s consulting and disaster relief support for the state’s small business community. Joining the conversation regarding the Florida SBDC Network’s disaster recovery efforts were Brian Van Hook, Regional Director Florida SBDC at FIU and Dorian Zwierewicz, Associate Director Florida SBDC at UWF.