Guides, Tips & Templates:
- Preparedness Plan for Reopening Template
This template is designed to help businesses develop and implement a plan for reopening their business, ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for all workers. The template fits the potential needs of different types of businesses.
- Tips to Prepare for Reopening
Though your business may be closed, now is the time to start preparing for your next chapter. We recommend you develop a well-thought-out plan for when you can open again. While not all businesses are brick and mortar, many of these tips can be applied to your business. Focusing on the highlighted areas will help make the transition easier for you, your employees, and your customers.
- Guide to Business Resiliency in Times of Disaster
Many business owners are wondering what they can do (outside of taking on additional debt) to help meet the challenges of COVID-19. The guide provides suggestions for cash management, pricing and cost containment, supply chain management, and marketing.
- Small Business Guide to COVID-19
Tips to do right now to stay afloat, SBA loan programs explained, pro tips, looking ahead, find help.
- CDC Workplace Decision Tool
The purpose of this tool is to assist employers in making (re)opening decisions during the COVID-19 pandemic, especially to protect vulnerable workers. It is important to check with state and local health officials and other partners to determine the most appropriate actions while adjusting to meet the unique needs and circumstances of the local community.
On-Demand Training Videos:
- Business Reinvention Kit, Florida SBDC at FIU
- Small Business Planning for Reopening & Future Success, Florida SBDC at FIU
- Can’t Get SBA, EIDL or PPP Funding? What Other Options Do You Have?
Florida SBDC at FGCU (Password: 2b!U@9I5)
- Navigating the Cash Flow Crunch During COVID-19, Florida SBDC at USF
- Marketing During COVID-19, Florida SBDC at USF
- Leading Your Remote Team During COVID-19, Florida SBDC at USF
- Working Together Apart New Normal of Leadership and Team Behaviors, Florida SBDC at UNF
- Coronavirus Business Information & Resources, Florida SBDC at FIU
- Manage Your Business Remotely in Times of Uncertainty, Grow with Google
- COVID-19 Tax Incentives, Florida SBDC at USF
- Preparing to Re-Open – Business Assistance from the Florida SBDC Network, Small Biz Florida – Ep. 14
Small Biz Florida host Tom Kindred speaks with Dianne Gross, Florida SBDC Network Communications Specialist, about the organization’s consulting and disaster relief support for the state’s small business community. Joining the conversation regarding the Florida SBDC Network’s disaster recovery efforts were Brian Van Hook, Regional Director Florida SBDC at FIU and Dorian Zwierewicz, Associate Director Florida SBDC at UWF.