Exporting Assistance & Trade Grants Roadshow
Miami | Orlando | Tampa | Pensacola | Jacksonville Ft. Lauderdale | Palm Beach
The Florida SBDC Network, in partnership with Enterprise Florida and the U.S. Commercial Service, cordially invite you to “Go Global Like A Pro!” – a multi-city event for small businesses interested in exporting.
Florida’s strategic positioning, infrastructure, and abundance of resources make it a hub for international trade. Further, research shows that companies that export grow more quickly and are more resilient to economic downturns.
The Florida SBDC Network and its partners are committed to expanding export opportunities for Florida’s small businesses. “Go Global Like A Pro!” will provide an opportunity for your small business to learn about the state’s extensive network of international trade resources, including:
- Export consulting
- Educational events
- Customized Export Marketing Plans
- Overseas trade missions and shows
- Trade grants
- Business matchmaking meetings
- Financial assistance to cover overseas trade show booth expenses
- Website assistance to appeal to specific international markets
Featured Guest Speakers:
- Manny Mencia, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Florida, International Trade Development
- Michael Schiffhauer, Vice President, Enterprise Florida, International Trade Development
We are heading to a city near you!
Click the links below for specific information regarding each roadshow location.
- Miami – Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- Orlando – Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- Tampa – Thursday, September 14, 2017
- Pensacola – Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Jacksonville – Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Ft. Lauderdale – Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- Palm Beach – Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Join The Conversation: #GoGlobalFlorida
Presented in partnership with