About the Center
The Florida SBDC at Palm Beach State College provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at PBSC maintains a full-service office in Boca Raton, serving emerging and growth businesses in Palm Beach County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory.
The FSBDC at PBSC is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting:Accounting, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Continuity / Disaster Assistance, Cashflow Management Assistance, Filing Taxes, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Loan Types, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Revenue Generation, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance, Taxes
- Education: BA
- Business Owner: Accounting for Small Business
Deborah Bernard Lanford
Consultant and International Trade Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Planning, Cash Flow Management, International Marketing / Exporting, Market / Sales Growth, Start-up
- Education: BA, Journalism, Ohio State University
- Certifications: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional, Export & Trade Counseling Certification Intermediate SBA, Export & Trade Counseling Certification Introductory SBA
Government Contracting Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Government Contracting / Procurement Assistance, Inventory Control, Operation Manager, Strategic Plan, Women and Minority
- Education: BA
- Certifications: Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.)
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business Accounting, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Cost Control, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Insurance, Inventory Control, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Start-up Assistance
- Education: BS
- Certifications: Certified Economic Developer (CEcD)