About the Center
The Florida SBDC at Pinellas County Economic Development (PCED) provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at PCED maintains a full-service office in Clearwater, serving emerging and growth businesses in Pinellas County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Don’t see your county or an office near you? Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The FSBDC at PCED is a satellite center of the FSBDC at USF region and is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan, Growth Acceleration, Internet Strategies, Legal, Loan Types, Market / Sales Growth, Revenue Generation, SBA Loans, Search Engine Optimization, Start-up, Technology / Commercialization, Web Marketing Strategy, Website Planning and Development
- Education: BA, Marketing Management
- Certifications: Certified Business Technology Consultant, Certified Marketing Executive
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Compliance, Government Contracting / Procurement, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Personnel and Human Resources, Start-up Assistance, Women and Minority
- Education: BA
- Experience: Yolanda served as a liaison to the business community, advocacy groups, and managed business enterprise programs for local government Federal Department of Transportation and Federal Aviation Authority capital improvement plans and construction projects. Yolanda has spent the last six years providing technical assistance, training, counseling, and business services and resources to small business owners and start-ups
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Loan Types, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Start-up Assistance, Technology, Web Marketing Strategy, Website Planning and Development, Other: Marketing
- Education: MA
- Business Owner: •Market Reseach Consultant
Dr. Cynthia Johnson
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Compliance, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Government Contracting / Procurement Assistance, Growth Acceleration, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Operation Manager, Personnel and Human Resources, SBA Loans, Women and Minority
- Education: BS,EdD
- Experience: She has more than 12 years of experience in economic development and over 20 years in training and development