About the Center
The Florida SBDC at Florida International University provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at FIU maintains a full-service office in Miami, serving emerging and growth businesses in Miami-Dade County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory.
The FSBDC at FIU is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Busienss and Strategic Plans; Start-up; Marketing Communications, Public Relations
- Experience: 25 Years of Consulting Business Ownership Experience
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Growth Acceleration, Internet Strategies, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Operation Manager, Search Engine Optimization, Start-up Assistance, Web Marketing Strategy, Website Planning and Development
- Education: BS, MBA
- Business Owner: Consulting and Fiduciary-25 years
George Ray III
- Areas of Consulting: Startup and Growth Acceleration
- Education: MBA, BA
- Areas of Consulting: Information Technology, Database Management Systems, Systems Theory and Design
- Education: BS, MS
- Certifications: IT Director, Webmaster/Database Developer, GRE Instructor, Graduate Feeder Program Coordinator, Admissions Coordinator