About the Center
The Florida SBDC at Florida International University provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at FIU maintains a full-service office in Miami, serving emerging and growth businesses in Miami-Dade County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory.
The FSBDC at FIU is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
Government Contracting Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Government Contracting / Procurement Assistance, International Market / Export Assistance, Inventory Control, Women and Minority, Other: Supply Chain Management for; Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Retailers, Distributors, Importers/Exporters
- Education: BA
- Certification: Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM)
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business and Strategic Planning, Business Valuation, Cash Flow Management, Cost Control, Financial and Capital Access, Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Inventory Control, Market / Sales Growth, Operation Manager, Revenue Generation, Start-up
- Education: MBA, Harvard Business School; Industrial Engineer degree, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Certifications: Certified Business Continuity Professional, Export & Trade Counseling Certification Introductory SBA, Export Counselor, Certified Economic Development Finance Professional (CEDEP)
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Growth Acceleration, Internet Strategies, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Operation Manager, Search Engine Optimization, Start-up Assistance, Web Marketing Strategy, Website Planning and Development
- Education: BS, MBA
- Business Owner: Consulting and Fiduciary-25 years
Associate Director and Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Business Continuity and Disaster Preparedness; Technology
- Education: MS; BA
- Certifications: Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)