About the Center
The Florida SBDC at Florida International University provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at FIU maintains a full-service office in Miami, serving emerging and growth businesses in Miami-Dade County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory.
The FSBDC at FIU is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
Government Contracting Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Government Contracting / Procurement Assistance, International Market / Export Assistance, Inventory Control, Women and Minority, Other: Supply Chain Management for; Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Retailers, Distributors, Importers/Exporters
- Education: BA
- Certification: Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM)
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plans; Business Valuation; Cashflow Management; Financial and Capital Access; Financial Metrics; Growth Acceleration; Market and Sales Growth; Start-up; Technology; Website Planning and Development
- Education: BS, Babson College
- Experience: Over 35 Years of Business Ownership Experience
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Areas of Consulting: International Market / Export Assistance
- Education: MBA
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Growth Acceleration, Internet Strategies, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Operation Manager, Search Engine Optimization, Start-up Assistance, Web Marketing Strategy, Website Planning and Development
- Education: BS, MBA
- Business Owner: Consulting and Fiduciary-25 years