About the Center
The Florida SBDC Fort Lauderdale provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC Fort Lauderdale maintains a full-service office in Fort Lauderdale, serving emerging and growth businesses in Broward County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory.
The FSBDC Fort Lauderdale is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Internet Strategies, Search Engine Optimization, Technology, Web Marketing Strategy, Website Planning and Development, Women and Minority, Marketing, Branding, Content Management, Social Media, Print and Website Design, Writing/Editing/Capabilities Statement, Business/Marketing Plan Development
- Education: BS
- Business Owner: •Marketing Communitcations, Brand Management, Print and Web Design, Digital Photography, SEO, Social Media
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plans; Cashflow Management; Financial and Capital Access; Growth Acceleration; International Markets and Exporting; Market and Sales Growth; Start-up
- Education: MBA
- Certifications: Certified Economic Development Finance Professional; NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional
- Areas of Consulting: Business Plan/Business Response and Recovery, Business Valuation, Compliance, Government Contracting/Procurement, Growth Acceleration, Market/Sales Growth, Operation Manager, Personnel and Human Resources, Strategic Plan, Technology, Women and Minority
- Education: BA
- Business Owner: •LLC (Consultant to Pharmaceutical Industry)
- Areas of Consulting: International Markets and Exporting; Market and Sales Growth; Search Engine Optimization; Technology
- Education: BA, Florida Atlantic University
- Certifications: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional