About the Center
The Florida SBDC Fort Lauderdale provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC Fort Lauderdale maintains a full-service office in Fort Lauderdale, serving emerging and growth businesses in Broward County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory.
The FSBDC Fort Lauderdale is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plans; Cashflow Management; Financial and Capital Access; Growth Acceleration; International Markets and Exporting; Market and Sales Growth; Start-up
- Education: MBA
- Certifications: Certified Economic Development Finance Professional; NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional
- Areas of Consulting: International Markets and Exporting; Market and Sales Growth; Search Engine Optimization; Technology
- Education: BA, Florida Atlantic University
- Certifications: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Engineering Research and Development, Export Counselor, Cashflow Management Assistance, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Market/ Sales Growth Acceleration, International Market/Export Assistance, Compliance, Market/Sales Growth Assistance, Personnel and Human Resources, Start Up Assistance
- Education: MBA
- Certifications: Thunderbird school of global management: Finance Essential for Global Managers, NASBITE certified global business professional
Consultant and Growth Acceleration Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Planning, Business Valuation, Cash Flow Management, Cost Control, Financial and Capital Access. Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Market / Sales Growth, Personnel and Human Resources, Revenue Generation, Risk, SBA Loans. Start-up
- Education: MBA, Finance, University of Miami; BS, Industrial Management, Georgia Tech
- Business Owner: In his career he developed into an entrepreneurship and opened a flooring and cleaning company and operated that for 14 years.