About the Center
The Florida SBDC at Florida Gulf Coast University provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at FGCU maintains a full-service office in Fort Myers, serving emerging and growth businesses in Lee County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory.
The FSBDC at FGCU is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Global Sales & Marketing Management, International Business Planning & Development, Supply Chain Analysis, Import/Export Operations, Logistics Planning & Management, Foreign Procurement
- Education: BA, Liberal Arts, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Certifications: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional, Export & Trade Counseling Certification Intermediate SBA, Export & Trade Counseling Certification Introductory SBA
- Areas of Consulting: Growth Acceleration
- Education: BA from the University of Dayton and her MBA from Lake Erie College
- Business Owner: Haworth Administrative Services, a community projects and non-profit small business service consulting company
Assistant Director and Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business and Strategic Plans; Cashflow Management; Financial and Capital Access; Financial Metrics; Women and Minority
- Education: MBA
- Certifications: Certified FastTrac Facilitator with the Kauffman Foundation, Certified Business Communicator; Export & Trade Counseling Certification - Introductory & Intermediate SBA
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Continuity / Disaster Assistance, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Operation Manager, Personnel and Human Resources, Start-up Assistance
- Education: BA, MS
- Certifications: Mold Damage Restoration, Fire & Smoke Damage Renovation, Lead Base Paint Abatement, Hazwoper, Indoor Air Quality Control, Water Extraction & Drying, Bio Hazard Waste Removal, Chinese Drywall, Crime Scene Clean up (blood borne pathogens)