- Categories: PTAC
About the Center
The Florida SBDC at Florida Gulf Coast University provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at FGCU maintains a full-service office in Fort Myers, serving emerging and growth businesses in Lee County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory.
The FSBDC at FGCU is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business Accounting, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Continuity / Disaster Assistance, Cashflow Management Assistance, Compliance, Cost Control, Export Counselor, Filing Taxes, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, International Market / Export Assistance, Inventory Control, Loan Types, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Personnel and Human Resources, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance
- Certifications: Export & Trade Counseling Certification Intermediate SBA, Export & Trade Counseling Certification Introductory SBA
- Experience: SBDC Business Consulting Experience: 15 , and Total Consulting Experience: 37
Assistant Director and Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business and Strategic Plans; Cashflow Management; Financial and Capital Access; Financial Metrics; Women and Minority
- Education: MBA
- Certifications: Certified FastTrac Facilitator with the Kauffman Foundation, Certified Business Communicator; Export & Trade Counseling Certification - Introductory & Intermediate SBA
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Cashflow Management Assistance, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Loan Types, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Revenue Generation, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance
- Education: MBA
- Certifications: Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Areas of Consulting: Global Sales & Marketing Management, International Business Planning & Development, Supply Chain Analysis, Import/Export Operations, Logistics Planning & Management, Foreign Procurement
- Education: BA, Liberal Arts, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Certifications: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional, Export & Trade Counseling Certification Intermediate SBA, Export & Trade Counseling Certification Introductory SBA