About the Center
The Florida SBDC at Indian River State College provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at IRSC maintains a full-service office in Fort Pierce, serving emerging and growth businesses in St. Lucie County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory.
The FSBDC at IRSC is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
Government Contracting Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Government Contracting, Inventory Control, Service Contracts, Grant Administration, Continuity of Operations
- Education: BS
- Business Owner: •Scuba Instructor/Training Consultant (years in business: 11)
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business Accounting, Business Plans, Cashflow Management Cost Control, Financial and Capital Access, Financial Metrics, Startup
- Education: BS, MBA
- Certifications: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Inventory Control, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Revenue Generation, Start-up Assistance
- Education: BS/MBA
- Business Owner: Ford Ag & Industrial Equipment Dealer/Owner Boomers' BBQ (years in business: 25)
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business Accounting, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Response & Recovery Team, Business Valuation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Insurance, Internet Strategies, Loan Types, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Revenue Generation, Risk, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance, Technology / Commercialization Assistance, Web Marketing Strategy, Website Planning and Development, Other: Marketing, Business planning, venture development, venture and marketing launch, sales management and sales training, venture investment capital search and negotiation
- Education: MBA in Marketing
- Buisness Owner: Telecommunications Services and Consulting