Fort Walton Beach
About the Center
The Florida SBDC at the University of West Florida provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
Based in the UWF College of Business, the Florida SBDC at UWF maintains a full-service office in Fort Walton Beach, serving emerging and growth businesses in Okaloosa and Walton Counties. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Don’t see your county or an office near you? Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The Florida SBDC at UWF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Planning, Financial and Capital Access, Market/Sales Growth, Personnel and Human Resources, SBA Loans, Cost Control
- Education: MBA
- Experience: Her previous experience includes over 20 years of experience in small business management.
Associate Manager/Consultant/GA Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Evaluation, Business Plans, Engineering Research and Development, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Growth Acceleration, Technology / Commercialization Assistance
- Education: MBA, MS - Engineering Physics
- Certifications: Economic Development Finance, Capital, Feasibility Planning, Business Model, Business Transitions, Purchase, Sale, Valuation, Exit Planning, SBIR.
- Areas of Consulting: Accounting, Filing Taxes, Start-up Assistance, Taxes
- Certifications: Quickbooks
- Experience: Includes over 20 years is in accounting and bookkeeping along with 5 years of public accounting and 10 years as a small business owner.
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan; Market Research; Search Engine Optimization; Technology; Web Marketing Strategy
- Education: M.S., Applied Economics, Georgia Southern University; B.A. Economics and Telecommunications, University of West Florida