About the Center
The Florida SBDC in Gretna is a satellite center of the Florida SBDC at Florida A&M University (Florida SBDC at FAMU) region serving aspiring and existing small businesses in Gadsden County with no-cost consulting, low-cost training, and access to business data and research resources. In addition to its core service offering, the Florida SBDC also offers specialized services to qualifying companies, including capital access, market growth, government contracting, international trade, business continuation, cybersecurity, disaster planning and recovery, and more.
The Florida SBDC at FAMU region serves an eight-county area that includes Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor and Wakulla counties, and maintains the Gretna satellite center in addition to the main office in Tallahassee. Visit www.sbdcfamu.org to learn more.
The Florida SBDC at FAMU is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide network of more than 40 offices from Pensacola to Key West to serve the needs of Florida’s business community. Since 1976, our network of partners has helped construct a statewide ecosystem to foster the spirit, support, and success of hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs and innovators.
Designated as “Florida’s principal provider of small business assistance,” the Florida SBDC Network is nationally accredited by the Association of America’s SBDCs and funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida, and other private and public partners, with the University of West Florida serving as the network’s lead host institution.
How do I get started?
- If you are a new business, visit the New Business section of our website. If you are an existing business, visit the Existing Business section.
- You will be asked to complete an online Request for Consulting application that will be forwarded to the Florida SBDC that serves your area.
- Within three business days, you will be contacted by the Florida SBDC to get started on your path to success.
Please contact the Florida SBDC in Gretna at 850.561.2036 or visit www.sbdcfamu.org.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Accounting, Budgets, Business and Strategic Planning, Cash Flow Management, Cost Control, Financial and Capital Access, Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Market / Sales Growth, Start-up
- Education: MBA, Executive Management, Vanderbilt University; Bachelor’s degree, Florida A&M University
- Experience: over 25 years experience as a senior executive with various manufacturing, retail, and non-profit companies. He has directed, managed, and set-up various professional organizations to include finance and accounting, B2B marketing, bids and proposals, project management as well as industrial engineering. Aundra’ has also been a program director for multi-million dollar programs on contracts with a number of fortune 500 companies