Tampa – Hillsborough County
About the Center
The Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at Hillsborough County maintains a full-service office in Tampa, serving emerging and growth businesses in Hillsborough County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Don’t see your county or an office near you? Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The FSBDC at Hillsborough County is a satellite center of the FSBDC at USF region and is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
Director and Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Accounting, Business and Strategic Planning, Cashflow Management, Financial and Capital Access, Growth Acceleration, Startup, Women and Minority
- Education: MBA, APBA
- Experience: 25 Years in Financial Services
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan, Cash Flow Management, Compliance, Cost Control, Engineering Research and Development, Financial and Capital Access, Government Contracting / Procurement, Legal, Loan Types, Market / Sales Growth, Start-up, Women and Minority
- Education: BA, Civil Engineering
- Experience: Owned her own business for 10 years and worked with The Hispanic Business Initiative Fund