About the Center
The Florida SBDC at the University of Central Florida provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at UCF maintains a full-service office in Kissimmee, serving emerging and growth businesses in Osceola County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Don’t see your county or an office near you? Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The FSBDC at UCF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
Rafael Martinez Pratts
- Areas of Consulting: Digital Marketing, International Business, Business Development, Business Plan Strategy and Development, Business Start-Up, and Multimedia Design
- Education: MBA, Marketing, Regent University; BBA, International Business, Florida International University
- Certifications: Certified e-Marketer, Certified Global Business Professional
- Areas of Consulting: Accounting, Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Internet Strategies, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Start-up Assistance, Web Marketing Strategy
- Education: BS, MBA
- Business Owner: •Marketing Services Firm-5 years