About the Center
The Florida SBDC in Live Oak is a satellite center of the Florida SBDC at the University of North Florida (Florida SBDC at UNF) region serving aspiring and existing small businesses in Suwannee, Hamilton, Lafayette and Columbia counties with no-cost consulting, low-cost training, and access to business data and research resources. In addition to its core service offering, the Florida SBDC also offers specialized services to qualifying companies, including capital access, market growth, government contracting, international trade, business continuation, cybersecurity, disaster planning and recovery, and more.
The Florida SBDC at UNF region serves an eighteen-county area that includes Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Clay, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Suwannee and Union counties, and maintains several satellite centers in addition to the main office in Jacksonville. Visit www.sbdc.unf.edu to learn more.
The Florida SBDC at UNF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide network of more than 40 offices from Pensacola to Key West to serve the needs of Florida’s business community. Since 1976, our network of partners has helped construct a statewide ecosystem to foster the spirit, support, and success of hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs and innovators.
Designated as “Florida’s principal provider of small business assistance,” the Florida SBDC Network is nationally accredited by the Association of America’s SBDCs and funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida, and other private and public partners, with the University of West Florida serving as the network’s lead host institution.
How do I get started?
- If you are a new business, visit the New Business section of our website. If you are an existing business, visit the Existing Business section.
- You will be asked to complete an online Request for Consulting application that will be forwarded to the Florida SBDC that serves your area.
- Within three business days, you will be contacted by the Florida SBDC to get started on your path to success.
Please contact the Florida SBDC in Live Oak at 386.362.1782 or visit www.sbdc.unf.edu.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Busienss and Strategic Plans; Cashflow Management; Financial and Capital Access; Market and Sales Growth; Start-up; Agribusiness; Manufacturing
- Education: BS, Business
- Experience: 12 Years as Automotive Parts Manufacturing Business Owner
- Languages: English and Dutch