- Categories: PTAC
About the Center
The Florida SBDC at the University of Central Florida provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at UCF maintains a full-service office in Orlando, serving emerging and growth businesses in Orange County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The FSBDC at UCF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Accounting, Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Cost Control, Filing Taxes, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, Loan Types, SBA Loans, Taxes, Technology / Commercialization Assistance
- Education: BA/BS, MS,MA
- Experience: Been with the SBDC for 14 years. During her tenure, her assistance to SBDC clients has resulted in a substantial economic impact for many small businesses, including total capital formation of over $43 million. She has consulted over 1600 businesses and taught more than 130 workshops
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Cashflow Management Assistance, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Growth Acceleration, Inventory Control, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Revenue Generation, Start-up Assistance
- Education: BS, MBA
- Business Owner: Retail and Consulting- 15+ years
Government Contracting Specialist and Manager
- Areas of Consulting: Government Contracting; Business and Strategic Plans; Business Valuation; Growth Acceleration; Market and Sales Growth; Operation Manager; Human Resources; Revenue Generation; Budgets; Start-up
- Education: M.B.A., Finance, University of Pittsburgh; B.S.B.A., Duquesne University
- Experience: Steve's professional experience includes executive management, sales, marketing, human resources, strategic planning, merger integration, career coaching, leadership development training, non proft management, and business coaching.
Associate Director/Consultant/GA Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Accounting, Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Cost Control, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Loan Types, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance, Women and Minority
- Education: BA/BS, MBA
- Business Owner: Accounting-25+