About the Center
The Florida SBDC at the University of Central Florida provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at UCF maintains a full-service office in Orlando, serving emerging and growth businesses in Orange County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The FSBDC at UCF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Accounting, Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Cost Control, Filing Taxes, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, Loan Types, SBA Loans, Taxes, Technology / Commercialization Assistance
- Education: BA/BS, MS,MA
- Experience: Been with the SBDC for 14 years. During her tenure, her assistance to SBDC clients has resulted in a substantial economic impact for many small businesses, including total capital formation of over $43 million. She has consulted over 1600 businesses and taught more than 130 workshops
- Areas of Consulting: Compliance, Government Contracting / Procurement Assistance
- Education: MA
- Certification: NCMA Certified Professional Contracts Manager
- Areas of Consulting: Accounting, Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Cashflow Management Assistance, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Loan Types, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Revenue Generation, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance
- Education: BS, BSBA
- Business Owner: Landscape Maintenance; Event Photography
Government Contracting Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Government Contracting / Procurement Assistance
- Education: BS/P, MBA
- Business Owner: Prompt Services - an administrative services company that provided general office support to local businesses-1 year