About the Center
The Florida SBDC at the University of Central Florida provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at UCF maintains a full-service office in Orlando, serving emerging and growth businesses in Orange County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The FSBDC at UCF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Growth Acceleration, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Professional, Revenue Generation
- Education: BA, MBA
- Certification: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional
Government Contracting Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Government Contracting / Procurement Assistance
- Education: BS/P, MBA
- Business Owner: Prompt Services - an administrative services company that provided general office support to local businesses-1 year
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Cashflow Management Assistance, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Growth Acceleration, Inventory Control, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Revenue Generation, Start-up Assistance
- Education: BS, MBA
- Business Owner: Retail and Consulting- 15+ years
Government Contracting Specialist and Manager
- Areas of Consulting: Government Contracting; Business and Strategic Plans; Business Valuation; Growth Acceleration; Market and Sales Growth; Operation Manager; Human Resources; Revenue Generation; Budgets; Start-up
- Education: M.B.A., Finance, University of Pittsburgh; B.S.B.A., Duquesne University
- Experience: Steve's professional experience includes executive management, sales, marketing, human resources, strategic planning, merger integration, career coaching, leadership development training, non proft management, and business coaching.