About the Center
The Florida SBDC in Palm Coast is a satellite center of the Florida SBDC at the University of Central Florida (Florida SBDC at UCF) region serving aspiring and existing small businesses in Flagler County with no-cost consulting, low-cost training, and access to business data and research resources. In addition to its core service offering, the Florida SBDC also offers specialized services to qualifying companies, including capital access, market growth, government contracting, international trade, business continuation, cybersecurity, disaster planning and recovery, and more.
The Florida SBDC at UCF region serves an eight-county area that includes Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Sumter, and Volusia counties, and maintains several satellite centers in addition to the main office in Orlando. Visit sbdcorlando.com to learn more.
The Florida SBDC at UCF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide network of more than 40 offices from Pensacola to Key West to serve the needs of Florida’s business community. Since 1976, our network of partners has helped construct a statewide ecosystem to foster the spirit, support, and success of hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs and innovators.
Designated as “Florida’s principal provider of small business assistance,” the Florida SBDC Network is nationally accredited by the Association of America’s SBDCs and funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida, and other private and public partners, with the University of West Florida serving as the network’s lead host institution.
How do I get started?
- If you are a new business, visit the New Business section of our website. If you are an existing business, visit the Existing Business section.
- You will be asked to complete an online Request for Consulting application that will be forwarded to the Florida SBDC that serves your area.
- Within three business days, you will be contacted by the Florida SBDC to get started on your path to success.
Please contact the Florida SBDC in Palm Coast at 386.986.4786 or visit sbdcorlando.com.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plans, Cashflow Management, Cost Control, Engineering Research and Development, Financial and Capital Access, Growth Acceleration, Internet Strategies, Market and Sales Growth, Personnel and Human Resources, Start-up Assistance, Technology and Web Marketing Strategy
- Education: BS, Rochester Intstitute of Technology; MBA, Queens University
- Business Owner: Co-owner of an Interior Design Company since 2003
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Plans, Business Valuation, Cost Control, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Inventory Control, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Marketing Research, Operation Manager, Revenue Generation, Start-up Assistance, and Strategic Plan
- Education: MBA & B.S. - Business management