About the Center
The Florida SBDC at the University of Central Florida provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at UCF maintains a full-service office in Palm Coast, serving emerging and growth businesses in Flagler County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Don’t see your county or an office near you? Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The FSBDC at UCF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plans, Cashflow Management, Cost Control, Engineering Research and Development, Financial and Capital Access, Growth Acceleration, Internet Strategies, Market and Sales Growth, Personnel and Human Resources, Start-up Assistance, Technology and Web Marketing Strategy
- Education: BS, Rochester Intstitute of Technology; MBA, Queens University
- Business Owner: Co-owner of an Interior Design Company since 2003
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Plans, Business Valuation, Cost Control, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Inventory Control, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Marketing Research, Operation Manager, Revenue Generation, Start-up Assistance, and Strategic Plan
- Education: MBA & B.S. - Business management