About the Center
The Florida SBDC at the University of West Florida provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment. The FSBDC at UWF maintains a full-service office in Panama City, serving emerging and growth businesses in Bay, Calhoun, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson and Washington Counties. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory.
The FSBDC in Panama City is a satellite center of the FSBDC at UWF and is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
Consultant and Growth Acceleration Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Planning, Cash Flow Management, Financial and Capital Access, Market / Sales Growth, Operation Manager, Start-up
- Education: EdD; MBA, University of South Dakota
- Business Owner: Construction-6 years
Consultant/GA Consultant/PD Coordinator
- Areas of Consulting: Accounting, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Evaluation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Cost Control, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, Loan Types, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance, Taxes
- Education: MBA
- Certifications: Certified Economic Development Finance Professional (CEDEP), and Certified Public Accountant (CPA)