About the Center
The Florida SBDC at the University of West Florida provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
Based in the UWF College of Business, the Florida SBDC at UWF maintains a full-service office in Downtown Pensacola at the Greater Pensacola Chamber, serving emerging and growth businesses in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory.
The Florida SBDC at UWF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
Consultant and Manager of Special Group Emphasis
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plans; Loan Types including SBA; Market and Sales Growth; Start-up; and Women and Minority Assistance
- Education: MBA, University of West Florida; BS, Computer Information Systems, Florida A&M University
- Experience: 20 Years of Small Business Consulting
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Planning, Cash Flow Management, Financial and Capital Access, Market / Sales Growth, Start-up
- Education: MBA, University of West Florida; BSBA, UWF
- Experience: His previous work experience includes an internship with Kohl's Department Store where he worked on a project to increase the number of surveys customers participated in at two district store. He has held various graduate assistantships at the College of Business Dean's Office and the College of Business Advising Center at the University of West Florida.
- Certifications: NDC Certified Economic Development Financial Professional
International Trade Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: International Market and Export Assistance
- Education: M.S. International Studies; B.S. International Business
- Certifications: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional