- Categories: PTAC
About the Center
The Florida SBDC at the University of West Florida provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
Based in the UWF College of Business, the FSBDC at UWF maintains a full-service office in Pensacola, serving emerging and growth businesses in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Don’t see your county or an office near you? Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The FSBDC at UWF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business Accounting, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Cashflow Management Assistance, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, International Market / Export Assistance, Inventory Control, Loan Types, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Operation Manager, Personnel and Human Resources, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance, Web Marketing Strategy, Website Planning and Development
- Education: MBA
- Certifications: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Export & Trade Counseling Certification, Intermediate SBA Export & Trade Counseling Certification
Government Contracting Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Government Contracting / Procurement Assistance
- Education: Associate Degree in Education
- Experience: She conducts free or low-cost workshops on topics such as Bid and Proposal Preparation, Marketing to Federal and State Agencies, Contract Administration, How to Register on SAM/DSBS and Certifications
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan, Cashflow Management, Financial and Capital Access, Market and Sales Growth, Business Continuation and Disaster, International Market and Exporting, Technology and Commercialization
- Education: MBA
- Certifications: Certified Business Continuity Professional, Export & Trade Counseling Certification Introductory SBA, Export Counselor, Certified Economic Development Finance Professional (CEDEP)