About the Center
The Florida SBDC at Florida A&M University provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at FAMU maintains a full-service office in Tallahassee, serving emerging and growth businesses in Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor and Wakulla Counties. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Don’t see your county or an office near you? Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The FSBDC at FAMU is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Growth Acceleration, Internet Strategies, Market/Sales Growth Assistance, Personnel and Human Resources, Startup Assistance, Web Marketing Strategy, Website Planning and Development, Women and Minority
- Education: BA, MBA
- Business Owner: Online Supply Boutique-1 year
Government Contracting Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Government Contracting, Business and Strategic Plans, Engineering Research and Development, Market and Sales Growht, Start-up, Technology, Women and Minority
- Education: B.S., Physics, Florida A&M University
- Certifications: Certificate for Global Security in International Affairs; Certificate of Business Research
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, Government Contracting / Procurement Assistance, Growth Acceleration, Loan Types, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance, Women and Minority
- Education: BA
- Experience: He structured and managed Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Programs with an average annual portfolio in excess of $180 million. In addition, he coordinated training and marketing activities among a network of more than 60 lenders and builders throughout Florida, administered the HUD HOME Homeownership Program which provided over $8 million in direct loans to developers of affordable housing, managed down payment and purchase assistance programs with a $15 million annual budget, and directed HUD sponsored counseling and outreach programs implemented in major Florida cities.