About the Center
The Florida SBDC at the University of South Florida provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at USF maintains a full-service office in Tampa, serving emerging and growth businesses in Hillsborough County. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Don’t see your county or an office near you? Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The FSBDC at USF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, International Market / Export Assistance, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Women and Minority
- Education: BS,MS,MBA
- Certifications: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional
International Trade Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Cashflow Management, Cost Control, Growth Acceleration, International Market/Export Assistance, Market and Sales Growth Assistance, Operations, Human Resources
- Education: BA in International Relations and a Master’s in Business Administration
- Certifications: Certified Business Appraiser, Export & Trade Counseling Certification - Introductory and Intermediate, NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional
- Business Owner: Retail & Consultant for 12 years
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Growth Acceleration, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Marketing Research, Personnel and Human Resources, Start-up Assistance, Strategic Plan, Web Marketing Strategy, Other: Public Relations News Media, Relations Teambuilding Change, and Management
- Education: MA - Human Resources Development
- Business Owner: Marketing & Business Consulting (years in business: 25)
- Areas of Consulting: Government Contracting / Procurement Assistance, Growth Acceleration, and Market / Sales Growth Assistance
- Education: MPH - Health Care Administration
- Business Owner: MARCOM (years in business: 20+)