Agribusiness Export Marketing Plan Services
Ready for New Markets? We Can Help.
Our Agriculture Export Marketing Plan Services will position your business for growth. This service helps “new-to-export” and “currently exporting” growers, manufacturers and service providers identify overseas growth strategies through the development of a customized Export Marketing Plan.
Customized Export Marketing Plan to:
Target Key Markets
Focus on Successful Country Launch Strategies
Expand Your Overseas Promotion Campaign Options
- Over 95% of the world’s customers are located beyond U.S. borders.
- Exporters realize higher employment growth than non-exporters.
- Most companies that export have an easier time riding out fluctuations in the U.S. economy and are more likely to stay in business.
- Export wages are typically 13-18% higher than non-export wages.
Apply online and once qualified you will meet with a Florida SBDC International Trade Specialist to conduct a confidential, in-depth business assessment. The Specialist will prepare and provide your company with a customized Export Marketing Plan.
- Florida Farmers and value added food producers only – food producers must source 51% of the food product from Florida
- Products must be produced in the state of Florida and must be provided from a Florida location
- New-to-export farmers/producers or current exporters looking to expand into new international markets
- Minimum of three years in business
- $500,000 minimum in annual sales
Cost to Qualifying Company – $250
The cost for preparation of an Export Marketing Plan is $5,000. Qualifying companies are eligible for a $4,750 scholarship, making the cost to your company $250. This pilot program is only being offered for a limited time.
For More Information
- Call 1.800.450.4624
- Apply Online via our Agribusiness Export Marketing Plan application
- Deadline to apply is November 15, 2017