Adjust to a changing marketplace
We live in an ever-changing marketplace. Successful companies find ways to leverage change as a catalyst for growth. The Florida SBDC Network can help you leverage change by understanding your assets and strengths, and building a toolkit to reinvent the way you do business. Ask yourself the following as you consider renewing your business model:
1. Market Share/Markets
- Do you understand your market share?
- How do you find new market share?
- Should you grow existing markets?
- What research do you need to do?
- What is happening in the global market that might affect your business?
- Should you add new products or services to your business?
- Should you expand existing products or services?
- What are your assets?
- What expertise do you have in your business now?
- What unused assets might be sold?
- What equipment do you have?
4. Planning For Change
- How do you manage change?
- How will change affect your company?
- What strategies do you need to employ to manage change?
- What training might be needed?