Professional Business Consulting
Florida SBDCs offer access to confidential, no-cost professional business consulting for Floridians who want to grow their business. Our professionally certified business consultants have the knowledge and tools to help emerging and growing businesses design growth strategies and make better business decisions to realize their goals and growth.
Our consulting expertise focuses on areas that are vital to accelerating the growth of businesses:
- Strategic Market Research
- Business and Strategic Plan Development
- Market and Revenue Growth Strategy Development and Implementation
- Capital Access and Loan Packaging
- Financial Analysis and Assessment
- Accounting Systems and Financial Literacy
- Feasibility Analysis and Start-up Assistance
Is there a cost?
No, consulting is provided at no cost to Floridians looking to grow their business. All clients, their businesses, and related information are kept strictly confidential – we will not provide your information to anyone without your permission.
How do I get started?
- If you are a new business, visit the New Business section of our website. If you are an existing business, visit the Existing Business section. You must complete the prerequisites prior to receiving individual consulting assistance.
- Once completed, you will complete the online Request for Consulting application that will be forwarded to the Florida SBDC that serves your area.
- Within three business days you will be contacted by the Florida SBDC to get started on your path to success.
Please contact your local Florida SBDC office.
Featured Field Experts
Assistant Director and Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business and Strategic Plans; Cashflow Management; Financial and Capital Access; Financial Metrics; Women and Minority
- Education: MBA
- Certifications: Certified FastTrac Facilitator with the Kauffman Foundation, Certified Business Communicator; Export & Trade Counseling Certification - Introductory & Intermediate SBA
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plans; Cashflow Management; Financial and Capital Access; Market and Sales Growth; Growth Acceleration
- Education: MBA, Vanderbilt University; M.Div, Duke University
- Certifications: Certificates of Training: Lean Manufacturing, Business Capture Planning, CFO Process Development; Senior Executive Management; Cost Estimator/Officer, National Estimating Society
- Areas of Consulting: Market Research, Business Planning, Financial Analysis
- Education: BS in Marketing Management, MBA
- Certifications: Certified Marketing Executive, TTI DISC Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst, TTI DISC Certified Professional Driving Forces Analyst, and a Certified LivePlan Expert Adviser