Here to Help Your Business Grow
In today’s competitive marketplace it helps to collaborate with an experienced partner who can navigate your business past obstacles, optimize performance, and put you on the road to success. Designed to connect emerging and growing Florida businesses with professional business consultants, our no-cost Growth Acceleration Services are designed to do just that. Growth Acceleration Services provide a framework to help you:
- Strategize with experts who are highly qualified in corporate management, consulting, planning, and implementation
- Understand your market and uncover new opportunities to deliver products/services
- Assess your cost structure, budgets, and financial situation; uncover hidden profits
- Recognize the issues necessary to create sustainable growth and access to capital
- Evaluate and implement detailed parts of your business plan
Business Qualifications Needed for Growth Services
Emerging and growing businesses that meet the following criteria may apply:
- Have a goal for growth
- Be in business for at least three years
- Have 5 or more full-time employees
- $500,000 to $10 million in annual sales
How do I get started?
- Apply for our Growth Acceleration Services
- Upon verification of eligibility, a dedicated consultant will conduct an in-depth business assessment and onsite visit.
- Based on the assessment findings, your consultant will develop a confidential sustainable growth strategy and a Business Assessment Report tailored to your business needs.
- Together, you will collaborate on an on-going basis to implement the strategies and tactics. Through this working partnership, you’ll have the opportunity to focus attention on shoring up financial practices, accessing capital, determining market diversification tactics, and developing business plans that effectively and efficiently grow your business.
Please contact your local Florida SBDC office.
Featured Field Experts
- Areas of Consulting: Growth Acceleration
- Education: BA from the University of Dayton and her MBA from Lake Erie College
- Business Owner: Haworth Administrative Services, a community projects and non-profit small business service consulting company
Consultant and Northeast Florida Area Director
- Areas of Consulting: Financial Analysis, Business Valuations, Financing, Business Planning, Marketing, Cash Flow Management, Loans, Strategic Planning, International Trade, Business Continuation and Disaster, Growth Acceleration
- Education: MBA, University of South Florida; BBA, Emory University
- Certifications: Graduate Certificate in Non-Profit Management, Certified Financial Planner Licensee. Certified Global Business Professional, Certified Business Continuity Professional
Assistant Director/Consultant/GA Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Accounting, Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Cashflow Management Assistance, Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Inventory Control, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Professional, Operation Manager, Revenue Generation, Start-up Assistance, Web Marketing Strategy, Other: Franchises, Gas Stations,Convenience Stores, Bulk Fuel Storage,Quick Lubes, Freight Brokerage, Trucking, Route Sales, Product Buyer for Chain Stores, Food & Beverage Vending, Arcade Games, Food Service, Ice Cream Stores, Drug Free Workplace, Commercial Leases
- Education: MBA
- Certifications: Certified Marketing Executive (CME) from the Sales and Marketing Executives International (SMEI), NASBITE
Associate Director/Consultant/GA Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Accounting, Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Cost Control, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, Growth Acceleration, Loan Types, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance, Women and Minority
- Education: BA/BS, MBA
- Business Owner: Accounting-25+ years