As you start researching how to access funding for your business, there are many questions you may have. How do you calculate how much capital to borrow? What types of loans do you qualify for? If you are unsure of your eligibility or what your options are, our experts can walk you through the lending process and help you do the necessary research to find a lender who is the best fit for you and your business.
While we do NOT loan money or administer grants, our experts maintain valuable relationships, public and private, with local lenders and understand their lending requirements. These relationships are so productive that lenders often require their business borrowers to work with a Florida SBDC before considering a loan or finance application.
Many of our experts are former bankers, business owners, and executives with years of experience and advanced business degrees.
How we can help:
- Uncover available debt coverage and ability to repay a loan
- Assess financing options and opportunities
- Identify appropriate sources of financing
- Develop or refine a quality business plan suitable for lenders
- Conduct an in-depth financial analysis
- Create a professional loan package
- Formulate a comprehensive finance strategy
- Facilitate effective lender relationships
- And more!