FSBDCN State Office: The Florida SBDC Network, the state's leading provider of small business assistance, is pleased to announce the launch of its newly redesigned website: www.FloridaSBDC.org. The site boasts a vibrant new look, streamlined navigation, and a functional mobile design, all of which stem from the network's continuous efforts to enhance the quality and delivery of services to Florida's small business community.
Small Business Tools, Resources, and Consulting
Statewide with more than 40 offices from Pensacola to Key West, Florida SBDCs offer tools, resources, and consulting to Floridians looking to grow their business.
"FloridaSBDC.org users are entrepreneurs, small businesses, and small business advocates," said Michael Myhre, CEO and Network State Director for the Florida SBDC. "Our new site was built with our users in mind to provide them with easier accessibility to quickly and easily find the information and assistance in which they are seeking."
Some of the main features of the site include:
- Easy-to-follow process for Florida entrepreneurs looking to start a new business and those already in existence seeking FSBDC assistance
- Interactive planning feature with pertinent questions, tools, and related services depending on the company’s stage in the business life cycle
- Small business success story section that allows users to pinpoint specific stories based on the business’ industry and FSBDC service received
- Content-rich blog featuring small business insight
- Quick connection to FSBDC social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more.
Thought Leader for Florida's Small and Medium-sized Businesses
“Our vision is to be Florida’s principal resource and thought leader for Florida’s small and medium-sized businesses,” said Myhre. “We are confident that our new website will serve as a resource to small businesses seeking assistance and as an educational tool to the community to learn more about the initiatives of the FSBDC and of our state’s small business community.”