About the Center
The Florida SBDC at the University of North Florida provides entrepreneurs with professional business consulting at no cost, management training, and vital information they need to grow and succeed in a complex and competitive global environment.
The FSBDC at UNF maintains a full-service office in Jacksonville, serving emerging and growth businesses in Duval, Clay, Union and Baker Counties. Consulting services and training are also provided at several locations throughout our service territory. Don’t see your county or an office near you? Visit our Locations page to find your local office.
The FSBDC at UNF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. SBA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs.
Featured Area Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Start-up Assistance, Women and Minority
- Education: MBA
- Experience: She has served in this capacity since January 2002. Prior to becoming the director, Ms. Donaldson served in a number of capacities in the SBDC since beginning her employment there in November of 1981.
Special Projects Director/Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Cashflow Management Assistance, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Internet Strategies, Loan Types, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance, Web Marketing Strategy, Website Planning and Development, Women and Minority, Other: Nonprofits, Nonprofit Startup, Strategic Planning, Grantwriting, Fundraising, Social Media, Market Research, Site Selection, Nonprofit Management, Networking, Blogging
- Education: BS
- Business Owner: Guided Tours-5 years
Area Director/Consultant/GA Consultant
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Continuity / Disaster Assistance, Business Continuity Professional, Business Valuation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Export & Trade Counseling Certification Intermediate SBA, Export & Trade Counseling Certification Introductory SBA, Export Counselor, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Growth Acceleration, International Market / Export Assistance, Loan Types, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Operation Manager, Revenue Generation, Risk, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance
- Education: MBA
- Certification: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional Certified Financial Planner, Market analysis, marketing strategy
Consultant/International Trade Specialist
- Areas of Consulting: Budgets, Business Accounting, Business and Strategic Plan Assistance, Business Valuation, Cashflow Management Assistance, Compliance, Filing Taxes, Financial and Capital Access Assistance, Financial Metrics, International Market / Export Assistance, Inventory Control, Loan Type, Market / Sales Growth Assistance, Operation Manager, Personnel and Human Resources, SBA Loans, Start-up Assistance, Women and Minority, Other: nonprofit management, conflict management, overcoming cultural barriers
- Education: MS
- Certification: NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional and Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP)